We Provide Information
The Speakers Bureau is a traveling resource bringing vital health topics and hospital information to community audiences free of charge.
Expert presenters are available to speak about the following topics:
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Heart Health
- Women’s Health
- Behavioral Health
- Children’s Health and Safety
- Medical Education and Research
- Stroke Prevention
- Healthy Diet and Exercise
- Orthopedics and Physical Rehabilitation
- Hospice Care
- And many more
To arrange an IU Health speaker for your group or organization, please contact us at 765.751.6346. Please have your event date, time, and suggested topic in mind. The approximate size of your audience is also helpful, but no audience is too large or too small.